At Littlegreen we know that parents and carers have great ideas and suggestions about how we can continue to improve our school. We want to ensure that all ideas and suggestions are shared at regular meetings of the Parents’ Forum. The Forum will meet on the last Wednesday of every half term from 10am to 11am. Parents and carers are welcome to stay after 11am when tea and coffee will be served.
The Parents’ Forum will:
- Strengthen communication between parents/carers and the school
- Be a launching pad for events, opportunities and ideas
- Allow for consultation when new initiatives are being developed
- Promote parental engagement and involvement
- Provide opportunities for parents/carers to meet and support each other